Our Goal is to use this page as an online tool for the UN Learning and Development Centre that will look to help meet / implement ILOs eight (8) Fundamental and four (4) Governance conventions. To share Best Practices and informative news through social media networking for Businesses that wish to collaborate for Corporate Social Responsibly at an International level to achieve the 17 UN SDGs. To support and work as a medium to Government for innovation development and information.
- To help connect with investors of India / or those interested in investing in India to Businesses both in the Private and Public Sector.
- To help connect with Women Entrepreneurs, women at the work place.
- To help connect and collaborate with already formed organizations on Trade, L&D and other news feeds as part of the UN Learning Resource Center.
- To extend ourselves out to Investors for Operating Subsidiaries and Partnering for mutual benefit.
- To represent specific information for UN Learning & Development India
Informal methods of learning such as social media and blogging are now platforms to connect globally and this is why Tysilynsblog was invented to learn and give recommendations, while sharing motivational words and videos through social media. To come together as a community on the SDGs while connecting with Businesses as a UN Volunteer for UN Women
The idea to take an initiative by using the 70:20:10 Model for learning and development whereby 20% is peer and social learning, use online resources such as movies, tv series, animations, short films as learning tools that can empower, connect and engeage UN Volunteers onto the page for Learning and Development purpose in educational research.
We Are Not Political – We Are Goal Driven
DISCLAIMER : We respect all faiths and believe that each one has their own reflection towards the moral good of society. We do not agree to the misuse of a name or any written content as an argument towards religious (belief) biases.