Sharing a Classic
Oomphing a Classic
One day Mr 👓 fell down into a well. He cried piteously for hours as Friedrich Kork tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided Mr 👓 was old, and well needed to be covered up anyway; it just wasn’t worth it to retrieve the him.
He invited all his neighbors to come over and help him. They all grabbed a shovel and began to shovel dirt into the well. At first, Mr 👓 realized what was happening and cried horribly. Then, to everyone’s amazement he quieted down.
A few shovel loads later, Friedrich Kork finally looked down the well. He was astonished at what he saw. With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, Mr 👓 was doing something amazing. He would shake it off and take a step up.
As Friedrich Kork’s neighbors continued to shovel dirt on top of Mr 👓, he would shake it off and take a step up. Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as Mr 👓 stepped up over the edge of the well and happily trotted off!
From Mr 👓
To Friendrich Kock
1. Name the 5 Wealthiest People in the world.
2. Name the Last 5 winners of Ms. Universe.
3. Name the Last 10 People Who won the Nobel prize.
How Did You Do?
The Point is, None of us Remembers The Headlines of Yesterday,
Even Though These People Must be the Best in Their
Awards Are Tarnished and Achievements Are Forgotten!!
Here’s another quiz:
Let’s see How This Goes:
1. Name 5 Teachers Who Added Your Journey Through School.
2. Name 5 Friends Who Helped You Thru Difficult Times.
3. Name 5 People Who Taught You Something Worthwhile.
4. Name 5 People Who Make’s You Feel Special.
5. Name 5 People You Enjoy Spending Time with.
The People Who Make a Difference in your Life Are NOT the ones with Most Awards and Loads of money.
Life is Full of ordinary People Who Have Made the World a Better Place for You!
Hold Them Tight!
Perhaps Sometimes its Special to be ordinary…!!!
Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of our troubles is a steppingstone. We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up! Shake it off and take a step up.
Remember the five simple rules to be happy:
1. Free your heart from hatred – Forgive.
2. Free your mind from worries – Most never happens.
3. Live simply and appreciate what you have.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less from people but more from yourself.
(CC) 2016 Tysilyn Fernandez