A nine-dart finish is a perfect leg in the sport of darts, using only nine darts, the fewest possible, to checkout from 501. It is notoriously difficult to achieve, even by the game’s top professionals. It is considered to be the highest single-game achievement in the sport, similar to a maximum 147 break in snooker or a 300-point game in bowling.
Ftise Ston Korfo Sou
Knowing the difference between Sand – Bubble and Building Stone for Stepping Stones
Today hamstone is only quarried in two areas on the top of Ham Hill. The North quarry, near the modern stone circle and war memorial, is the longest running hamstone quarry in existence and extracts stone from just beneath the surface, it is quarried by Ham & Doulting Stone.
The southern, Norton Quarry extracts its stone from some 20–30 metres below the surface and is quarried by Harvey Stone. This quarry was reopened around 15 years ago, having been the last quarry abandoned in the 1930s due to there being, according to the masons working the hill “no good quality stone left“. Both quarries are owned by the Duchy of Cornwall.
The Hamstone that is quarried is ‘yellower’ in colour, less hard and less durable than the ‘greyer’ Hamstone quarried at the northern part of the hill. This makes stone from the northern part of Ham Hill more suitable for use in building restoration work and the stone is primarily used by local stonemasons for the repair of external features in historic buildings, such as mullion windows and ashlars stonework as well as for new developments in conservation areas.
Own a four-bedroom stone villa from AED 1,075,000*– payable over 5 years
For more information, please register your details in the form or call our property consultants on +971 4 301 9920.
Register your interest now! Click here for more.
When scared to take the BIG PLUNGE
Ask the question what do you not like in the other person and will you be able to ACCEPT that for the rest of your LIFE
If you CAN then take the PLUNGE
If you can’T then CHEERIO NOW Be Back … NEVER! 🚶🏽
“Horch”, meaning “listen” in German, becomes “audi” in Latin. … Audi’s slogan is Vorsprung durch Technik, meaning “Advancement through Technology”. However, since 2007 Audi USA has used the slogan “Truth in Engineering”.
5 Stages of Ethanol
The Mouse 🐭 : When you’re quite sober
The Butterfly 🦋 : When you’re just about buzzed and in the zone of courage
The Kite 🦅 : When you’re soaring high
The Lion 🦁 : When you Roar coz You are King of Your jungle
The Rat : When you’re down in the gutter, smelling drunk as a skunk 😵
Drink Safe and Responsibly Peeps
Under The Influence of Alcohol 🍺
How to Handle Your Nerves
The essence of FEEDBACK is FEEDFORWARD (Positives Negatives and the Way Forward)
Tweaked from ‘SIPPING VODKA’
A new Priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. After mass he asked the Monsignor how he had done.
The Monsignor replied, “When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If I start to get nervous, I take a sip.”
So next Sunday he took the Monsignor’s advice. At the beginning of the sermon, he got nervous and took a drink. He proceeded to talk up a storm.
Upon his return to his office, a day after the mass, he was seated down with the following points on the discussion table:
Asked the Monsignor
“What do you think went wrong today ?”
Sheepishly, the Priest said “I thought it went very well, I engaged the church community in the sermon and all were smiling and listening!”
To which the Monsignor said … “Yes, you were quite entertaining but did you ;
1) “Sip the vodka, or gulp it?”
“😁 Gulped” said the Priest in all honesty
2) “How many commandments, and disciples are there?”
“10 to answer the first, 12 to answer the latter, I thought I could get away with that, because no one was really listening, I thought most of the congregation was yawning.😁”
3) What is the Difference Between consecrated, and constipated?”
Expression of the Priest 😱
4) “I do know that Next Sunday there will be a taffy pulling contest at St. Peter’s but what is a peter pulling contest at St. Taffy’s?”
“😣 What ?!!? I said constipated
I swapped words 😲”
5) “Jacob wagered his donkey, but I like that you innocently made it Sound funny by saying ‘he bet his ass’. This was, I thought, a good one.
6) When David was hit by a rock and was knocked off his donkey, You said he was stoned off his ass. Hilarious you woke the crowd up with this line, even I was 🤣
7) Refering to Jesus Christ as the late J.C..may appealed to the younger audience not the older.”
Seeing the Priest ready to debate the Monsignor said…
“Before we argue on the topic of expulsions,
Granted, the doctrines of the apostles of Jesus brought the Early Church into conflict with some Jewish religious authorities (Acts records dispute over resurrection of the dead which was rejected by the Sadducees, see also Persecution of Christians in the New Testament), and possibly later led to Christians’ expulsion. From History we learn that anything new is first contended as blasphemy before being accepted.”
8) The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost being referred to as Daddy, Junior and the Spook?
9) The cross being called the ‘Big T.’ ? … I dunno 🤷🏽♂️ but it Doesn’T work !
So not us as the Church and Ok so point 7, 8 and 9, we are going to have to figure out better ways to work new into the old without dividing the whole.
10) David slew Goliath; he did not kick the shit out of him.. Red Line Drawn … NO PROFANITY PLEASE !! Tell me you know why ?”
“Yes” said the Priest, softly with his head down.
11) “The Virgin Mary is not called ‘Mary with the Cherry’ Do you know what kind of image you’re settin? What you think is acceptable speech will become acceptable to the younger generations who will talk loosely in general without realizing the repercussion of the words they use that can harm (hurt) a person(s) in speech. You are setting boundaries and acceptability in the minds of the younger generation by using those words, don’t forget you are an influencer not an instigator.”
The Priest was in complete silence and embarrassment
12) “When Jesus broke the bread at the last supper he said, ‘Take this and eat it for this is my body.’ He did not say, ‘Eat me’, Did he ?”
The Priest was nodding his head to say no no
13) “Is the recommended grace before a meal : Rub-A-Dub-Dub thanks for the grub, Yeah God?”
Finally the Priest said to the Monsignor … I know my mistake, it is not acceptable, I take onus and am so sorry 😐 It will never happen again, I only took your Tip and didn’t listen to the ‘Key Message’ TAKE A SIP NOT A GULP, by this time I was soaring like the Kite and soon becoming the Lion 🦁 from the Gulp(s) of Vodka 😬
- Take a sip not a gulp, worry less, live more and we’ll use the Swish Patern – It’s like playing tennis with oneself
- Be mindful of the words you use as you influence the community. I too keep learning Day by Day. My bad for influencing you under alcohol. It was never my wish to instigate you in a negative way but to positively influence you to lead. Kama the New Sutra
- Run your sermons by me so we can look at what words are not acceptable, what is redundant and those that can be supplemented.
Go in Peace Do Love and Serve God
HE doesn’T care how many Bible Versus you have memorized.
HE cares how you TREAT people
God bless always ❤
How many possible finishes exist within the darts game 501 which include 3 (or more doubles) and using no more than 9 darts?
For those unfamiliar with 501 the premise is as follows.
Each player has unlimited darts which are thrown in a set of three.
Each player begins with the score 501
The aim is to reduce the score to zero in as few darts as possible
The ultimate aim of each player is to achieve a 9 dart finish. A nine-dart finish is a perfect leg, using only nine darts, the fewest possible, to checkout from 501. It is notoriously difficult to achieve, even by the game’s top professionals. It is considered to be the highest single-game achievement in the sport, similar to a maximum 147 break in snooker or a 300-point game in bowling.
My answer was the following
SETTING A QUALITY STANDARDS BOARD TO REACH IT’S HIGHEST POTENTIAL THROUGH AN ETHICAL FORMAT BASED ON WEIGTAGE PER PARAMETER THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE TO THE GAME OF GIVING BACK ❤ AN EXEMPLARY PERFORMANCE DESERVES TO BE GIVEN A REWARD BACK MORE THAN SILVER, A SILVER DESERVES TO BE GIVEN MORE THAN BRONZE ❤ 🥇🥈🥉
A dartboard with scoring
With any single dart, barring a miss, a player has the chance to hit one of 62 point scoring zones, however the maximum score per dart cannot exceed 60.
Edit to add Fundamentals of Scoring in Darts
Therefore the maximum score with a single dart is 60, achieved by hitting the treble 20. The lowest score is 0 (a miss) or 1 for hitting the 1 segment. In addition two centre circles exist worth 25 and 50 points respectively. The 50 point ring is classed as a double and is known generally as the bullseye.
A dartboard is divided evenly into 20 segments comprising the full 360 degrees of the board. The segments are numbered 1 to 20 representing the score for hitting each segment with a dart. Within the segments designated bands allow the score to be doubled or trebled.
How many further methods exist of scoring 501 with 9 darts and using three doubles in order to do so?
YOUR ANSWER IS THE THE SUBJECT
Darts 1,2,3 each hit Treble 20 (180 score leaving 321 remaining)
Darts 4,5,6 each hit Bullseye (double) 150 score leaving 171))
Darts 7,8,9 each hit Treble 19 leaving zero
Tautology is a formula that is true in every possible interpretation.
The double turnstile notation ⊨ S is used to indicate that S is a tautology. Tautology is sometimes symbolized by “Vpq”, and contradiction by “Opq”. The⊤ tee symbol is sometimes used to denote an arbitrary tautology, with the dual symbol ⊥ (falsum) representing an arbitrary contradiction; in any symbolism, a tautology may be substituted for the truth value “true,” as symbolized, for instance, by “1.”
CTQ Tree : If True scores 1 False Fails total board
See Also :
- Civilization the Eureka Moment
- Bread for the Body and Soul
- The Thin Red Line
- Adam’s Bridge
- Can You Move This Mountain?
Reads and References:
(CC) 2017 Tysilyn Fernandez