Is a way of saying that you are very pleased to see someone or that you think someone is very attractive: You’re a sight for sore eyes!
- An endorsement may relate to a statement of support issued by a person or group. This support may be given to another person, such as a political candidate, or a product. See the Video
- (In the UK) a note on a driving licence recording the penalty points incurred for a driving offence.
- A clause in an insurance policy detailing an exemption from or change in cover.
- A suggestion or proposal as to the best course of action, especially one put forward by an authoritative body.
- A document in which the writer assesses the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of the recommended in terms of ability to perform a particular task or function.
- A formal written or spoken statement, especially one given as to vouch for someone or something.
They are opportunities to gather “social proof” regarding who you are and what you do. They allow other people to vouch for your skills and experience, thus increasing your credibility for those who don’t already know, like and trust you.
A formal assessment or critical appraisal of something with the intention of instituting change if necessary.
Reliquary : A container for relics : Probably, the difference between Recommendations and Endorsements.
Probably the best balls in the world. Tongue in cheek ! The difference between Testimonials and Reviews.
Visit the place where it all began –
The Original Mozartkugel
See Also :
Reads and References:
(CC) 2017 Tysilyn Fernandez