Main Clause & Subordinate Clause
Independent Clause & Dependent Clause
Main and Independent Clauses explain the complete meaning of the sentence. It can stand alone as a sentence
Subordinate or Dependent Clauses which (as alone) cannot express a complete meaning. It alone cannot stand as a sentence because it depends on the other clause (independent clause) to give a complete meaning. It serves a subordinate role in the sentence.
Dependent Clause has 3 further types :
- Noun Clause
- Adjective Clause
- Adverb Clause
Relative Clause :
The Employment of Relatives company policy template here is ready to be tailored to your company’s needs and should be considered as a starting point for setting up your employment policies.
Refer a Friend or a Relative
Employee Referral Program Policy explains important aspects of our employee referral procedures. We place great importance on referrals because we trust our employees know what’s best for our company. We want to make this process as smooth as possible for our employees and those who they refer. See more how to here
Hire people who are better than you—hire by committee to avoid the biases of hiring managers
Second of all, define crystal-clear criteria for the position, then evaluate candidates with those objective standards in mind. Stick to these attributes and try not to be swayed by first impressions. Read the article Work Sucks,” Says Ex-Google HR Head: 6 Tips to Change That
If a previously unreported relative relationship is discovered between a manager and a subordinate one of them will be transferred. If incidents of favoritism or conflict of interest have occurred, both employees will be subjected to disciplinary consequences that may vary in regards to the specific circumstances, ranging from reprimand to termination for cause.
Tysilynsblog is an open to the world RESOURCE after ORGANIZING how we THINK and WRITE under Bernadette (privately), making RESEARCH under Who Ha Who Blah Hoopla (privately) and learning how to comfortably sustain PRODUCTIVITY by using some of our ideas here, based on what we’ve been reading and that what we’ve found interesting
TIP : Know when to use and when to drop the relative pronoun when you speak and when you write.
Reads and References :
See Also :
Reads and References :
- Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 : Indemnity clauses. s4, A party dealing as a consumer cannot contract to indemnify a third party on behalf of the other party, except insofar as it satisfies the requirement of reasonableness.Definition of reasonablenessCommon Law
- Reasonableness is assessed at the time of contract; and that the burden of proof is upon the party purporting to have excluded liability.
- Clarity and preciseness will raise the reasonableness of a term; and vice versa. as to small print (literally – relating to the size of the lettering).
- Equality of bargaining powers.
- How practical was it to obtain independent legal advice regarding the term?
- How difficult is the task being undertaken for which liability is being excluded
(CC) 2017 Tysilyn Fernandez