1 a formal written or spoken statement, especially one given in a court of law.
“So what … Even if the shoes don’t fit … I’ll still wear ’em and Tap Dance … Ole !”
What True Passion is 😊 … nothing really matters a cent ‘cept that I dance 💃🏽
A name spelt by sound translated and written in a second language to the one verifying and creating it :
Etymology is the study of the history of words, their origins, and how their form and meaning have changed over time. By extension, the term “the etymology (of a word)” means the origin of the particular word.
- I am known as Taysilin, Daughter of, Surname on my State Identifier : Election Commission ID card
- Tysilyn, Fernandez on my National Identifier : Pan card and now upgraded to Aadhar Card
- And Tysilyn, Middle Name, Fernandes on my International Identifier : Passport
My middle name and my father’s name are not the same
Shall we agree to maintain protocol on an Official Language for Documentation and formats as proofs in Business writing and speaking as a State, National or Global Language or do we have better ideas 💡 on corroboration of evidence to collaborate ?
Either I have one of these or I don’t
If I don’t, what will be used as my Identifier ? And if it is a Municipality Certificate what language will it reflect ? 28 cities in one state, that’s how huge we are 😊 29 States; 7 Union territories
One things for sure, we ain’t piddly (trivial unimportant or small).
In Trump’s words “We’re Huuuuuuge”
Reads and References:
- She recommended collaborating from one Identifier to another
- Can be used for civil and criminal law
- Saves duplication of work and reduced cost while being effectively easy to access and create identifiers for the general public just add Also known as for name variations on key identifiers
- Security 🚨Data Protection
STOP THINK RESPECT
GIVE IT TO RECEIVE IT ✊
Says MOM Listen to True Colors
(CC) 2017 Tysilyn Fernandez